Monthly Payment Page
New Heights Online Learning Accepts all major credit cards via Stripe. Select the amount of your recurring monthly payment below, then click the Payment button.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment for coaching will be processed by Stripe.
- Cost of the curriculum is separate from coaching cost.
- One-time payments for online classes are refundable up to two weeks after the start of the class. After that time, payment is not refundable.
- Recurring monthly payments will be scheduled for the 1st of each month. Should you desire to cancel coaching service, the learning coach must be notified by the 20th of the month to cancel charges for the coming month.
- Coaching plans (Blue and Green) can be “mix and match” among courses. For example, if your student needs tutoring for math but not for language arts, you can select the Green Trail for math and the Blue Trail for language arts.
- Two hours of monthly tutoring with the Green Trail can be divided in any way the parents and learning coach agree. For example, it can be four half-hour sessions, 2 one-hour sessions, etc.
- Progress tracking will be delivered to parents via email weekly.
- While the processes are usually simple and easy to use and learning coach will be available to assist, parents are responsible for ensuring technical issues are addressed so their student can work efficiently in their courseware and/or participate in the online classroom.
- New Heights is NOT a school and cannot issue official documents accordingly. New Heights is a resource for parents who have taken responsibility for the education of their students.
- Communication between learning coach, parents, students will take place via email, phone, and online classroom, according to situation and preference of parent.
- The online classroom is a closed, secure location.
By clicking SUBMIT, I understand and agree to the terms above and the information I have provided is accurate.
After clicking SUBMIT, your learning coach will contact you within 72 hours.